Bauer’s Intelligent Transportation Chauffeurs maintain the highest standards of excellence in the industry. Each chauffeur is fully trained and licensed for existing routes. To ensure customer satisfaction, chauffeurs always maintain a professional demeanor, including proper business etiquette and business attire.
Bauer’s current chauffeur requirements include:
- Minimum age of 25 years old
- Valid and current driver’s license held for a minimum of three years with proper endorsements.
- Clean DMV record – verified by 10 year H6 DMV report
- Background check from local law enforcement agencies
- Up-to-date medical certificate
- Negative pre-employment drug and alcohol screens
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Familiarity with regional geography
- At least 10 years criminal and identity background check
- On average 7 years reference check
No chauffeur is hired if the he or she has a prior conviction for a DUI, reckless driving, crime against a person, or whose DMV records show more than 3 points in penalties within the last 10 years.
Bauer’s observes all federal, state and local regulations and ordinances governing the safe operation of a commercial, public transit vehicle.