At Bauer’s IT, we hold ourselves to the highest maintenance and safety standards.
Maintenance Policies and Procedures
Certified – By San Francisco International Airport, San Jose International Airport and Oakland International Airport
- Detailing – At least 10 vehicles are detailed each day.
- Each vehicle is inspected both before and after each trip
- Each vehicle is fully inspected every 45 days
- Annual CHP inspections always pass with flying colors
- Vehicle Age – All vehicles are new (no vehicle on our fleet is older than 3 years!)
- State of the art Maintenance Management Plus software tracks and maintains vehicle condition
- Maintenance managers are certified in: Setra, MCI, Flexible, TMC, Nova, Krystal, BCI, GMC and New Flyer
- Additional Qualifications – maintenance managers also have electrical, HVAC and general coach inspections certifications from the following manufacturers:
- 608 and 609 HVAC certification
- Detroit Diesel
- Allison Transmission
- ZF Transmission
- MCI certified