San Francisco, CA
Diesel Fleet Mechanic
We are currently looking for experienced Fleet Diesel Mechanicto keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service. In this role, the successful candidate will perform Coach, Bus, and vehicle repair and maintenance work in accordance with company and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking Diesel Mechanic to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Diesel Mechanics Technician Benefits:
- 401K retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Company provided life insurance
- Company events
- Payday luncheons
- and more…
Diesel Fleet Mechanics Technician Qualifications:
- Diesel Mechanic has a complete working knowledge of engines, transmissions, differentials and other assemblies.
- Diesel Mechanic disassembles and performs partial or complete overhauls as necessary. Diesel, CNG, and Gasoline combustion engines.
- Diesel Mechanic uses gauges, special tools, and specialized electronic equipment to diagnose mechanical failure or problems. Ability to use any and all maintenance/repair manual, parts catalog and maintenance software.
- Diesel Mechanic has knowledge of how braking and systems work on all vehicles.
- Diesel Mechanic has a working knowledge of HVAC systems on all vehicles. (certification)
- Diesel Mechanic has a working knowledge of suspension systems
- Diesel Mechanic has a working knowledge of electronics systems
- Diesel Mechanic has a working knowledge of air systems
- Diesel Mechanic has a full working knowledge of ADA vehicle operations
- 4 plus years of experience in the field
- Diesel Mechanic serves as Team Lead worker when assigned
- The job requires the mechanic to crawl under buses, stretch and lift heavy objects.
About the Company:
Established over 29 years ago, Bauer’s Intelligent Transportation accommodates individuals, corporations, educational facilities, government agencies, and even airports, with one of the largest fleets in America— over 400 employees and 150+ luxury vehicles — from state-of-the-art eco-luxury corporate commuter shuttles to black car & VIP services. Bauer’s offers white glove transportation services, providing thousands of people each day with service to and from work and to special venues, working alongside tech tycoons and setting the pace for the transportation industry as a whole.