San Francisco, CA
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00 /hour
Competitive hourly rate + Benefits
Are you ready for a rewarding driving career in the Bay area? We are looking for enthusiastic Class B Chauffeurs to provide an enjoyable driving experience! Bauer’s Transportation I.T. is a great place to work and grow with endless opportunities within the company. You will be part of a friendly team where you will be respected as an individual and where your excellent work will be recognized and rewarded.
- Competitive Pay/ Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave for our Chauffeurs
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Retirement Plan – 401(K)
- Full Paid Training
- Stable and Consistent Schedule
- Great Work / Life Balance
- Innovative and Creative Atmosphere
- Vehicle, gas, insurance and maintenance provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Safely Operate company vehicles, load and unload passengers.
- Report on time as scheduled in the required white shirt, black tie, black suit, the and black shoes.
- Ensure your bus is clean and ready for passengers before leaving the yard.
- Follow the given route as scheduled under the direction of the Account Manager.
- Driver must follow all State and Federal traffic and DOT Laws, Rules / Regulations.
- Driver must be able to bend, Kneel, twist, stand and climb (as required to secure a load)
- Report any incidents or accidents immediately per company policy.
- Driver must maintain a professional driving style, presentation, and demeanor at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid California CDL Driver’s License
- Driver must have extensive knowledge of the Bay area.
- No Major accidents/tickets or reckless driving charges in the last 3 years
- Sharp appearance to convey a professional image.
- Driver must have Excellent Customer Service & Communications Skills.
- Maintain / Valid current DOT Physical/Medical Card.
- Bilingual is a Plus!
Bauer’s Transportation I.T. is proud to provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, as well as other protected groups.