- State of the art Clean Air powered transportation
- Customized Lear jet interiors
- WIFI technology to allow wireless activity on vehicles
- Tables and airline tray tables to allow lap tops
- Power ports throughout the vehicles to charge phones and laptops
- 4 flat screen LCD monitors for presentations
- Leather seating
- CD and DVD high end stereo media system
- Coffee dispenser and entertainment centers
- Pull down sunshades for convenience
Bauer's Presents iCars ®
Intelligent Transportation and Corporate Green Solutions
Chauffeured luxury ITransportation® services in a wi-fi equipped hybrid
For environmentally-concerned companies, maximizing power and comfort while minimizing greenhouse emissions. Leading the new generation of Intelligent Transportation is the incomparable 2007 Lexus RX 400H SUV hybrid, with an elegant interior of leather and brushed aluminum in an ultra-quiet cabin, and a smooth and sophisticated ride.
iCars® provides Intelligent Transportation through three-tiers:
- Zero emissions electric buses for inter campus shuttles
- Clean air buses or shuttles for employee commuter program
- Hybrid standard and stretch vehicles to accompany off-site meetings and airport trips
Company benefits from green ITransportation® solutions
- It shows your employees that your company is doing its part to save the environment.
- It gives you a competitive edge over your competition by being at the forefront of corporate responsibility and employee benefits. It shows the general public as well as the business world that your company takes the environmental issues seriously.
- A percentage of the proceeds spent by your company on green transportation goes back to a green charity. This is a cooperative effort with you as well as other environmental concerned companies to get involved locally with dollars and employees to save our parks and playgrounds for generations to come.
- Tax benefits are available for environmental efforts.
- Great press opportunity to attract new employees as a unique employee benefit and a great recruiting tool (NY Times Google article: "...As much as it is a generous fringe benefit or an environmental gesture, the shuttle program is a competitive weapon...")
- Employees are demanding more environmental responsibility. It is one of the major reasons why employees choose the company they align themselves with (NY Times Google article: "... said he waited to apply to Google until there was a stop near his San Francisco house.")
- It turns a 1.5 hour commute into an hour,worry free commute and assures that your employees get to work on time, safe, and stress free (NY Times Google article: "... A recent survey showed that traffic was the No.1 concern for the area's resident (for the 10th year in a row.")
- Allow employees to work during the commute (NY Times Google article: "... can get a couple of extra hours of work out of employees who would otherwise be behind the wheel of a car.")
- Cutting edge WIFI and power port to keep laptops and phones charged (NY Times Google article: "... hooked on the convenience of the shuttles say nothing tops their commuting perk.")
- GPS and card readers enable tracking passengers, vehicles into parking lots, vehicle locations, and traffic- delay alerts.
- Ability to present information to the employment team via 4 flat screen presentation system.
- Eliminates parking problems taking 1000's of vehicles off the road and minimizing the need for major parking facilities.
- Ability for team members to bring their bikes to work to assist in getting around the campus and minimizing the need for other forms of innercampus transportation.
- It is actually a cash flow positive situation to transport your employees from their neighborhood to work.
Net financial benefits example
(average commute is 1 hour)
|Reveue generation per employee||@ $100 per hr (2x)||$200.00|
|Cost of Employee's personal car expenses||80 miles a day @.44||$35.20|
|Cost of parking spot||Daily||$10.00|
|Minimize intra-campus congestion||Daily||Priceless|