Commute to Work Solutions
Bauer’s commuter service picks up employees in a bus, shuttle or motor coach from a specific point and drops them off at the employer’s campus location
As the first company to offer commuter services directly to corporate employers, Bauer’s Intelligent Transportation has vast experience and a unique perspective. Today, Bauer’s operates Commute to Work programs for some of the most successful and popular companies in the world.
With Bauer’s commuter services, employees are picked up in a bus, shuttle or motor coach from a specific point and dropped off at the employer’s campus location and vice-versa at the end of the work day. This door-to-door concept is unique in the industry, and provides incredible advantages to both employers and employees.
In addition, Bauer’s transportation demand solutions help companies meet local government requirements for permits of operation. Transportation Demand Management (TMD), an area that the company specializes in, analyzes and deploys strategies and programs to efficiently reduce travel demand on commuters. This has a great impact on the company's potential to reduce costs, improve public health, and deliver better environmental travel solutions.
Bauer's commuter services are available to fulfill the transportation needs of employees in multinational companies and large organizations, as well as to help office workers employed in state and local organizations. The company has extensive knowledge and expertise in transportation planning, environmental impact management, and financial and policy analysis, helping us to create efficient and sustainable commute to work programs for our clients.
- Relax and get work done while someone else is driving and dealing with the rush hour
- Enjoy luxurious interiors and Wi-Fi connectivity, making your commute a convenient time to charge up the phone/I-pod, do work, catch up on emails, etc.
- Time saver. Our commute to work solutions give you the chance to get caught up on the latest events without getting interrupted, riding in comfort and style
- Most employers pick up a part or all of the cost Employer benefits
- Extra 2 hours, or more, of productive work from the employees
- Employees arrive to work not stressed out from driving in traffic
- Keeps employees very happy – a great perk to attain and recruit top talent
- Improves employee retention
- Increases employee productivity
- Reduces your company's carbon footprint
Aside from these benefits, Bauer’s commuter services utilize a fleet of eco-friendly, luxury vehicles, allowing employees to enjoy their commute to work on leather seats, guilt-free. Coriander table tops, and Satellite TV can also be included in the program.